Saturday 25 August 2012

Peterborough Farmer's Market

I couldn't resist hopping back on here to share my "haul" of goodies from the market this morning!  My husband and I just bought a new home about two blocks from the market which takes place every Saturday morning and I could not be more thrilled!  Local produce is the way to go: cheap, delicious, home-grown, and (for me) almost right next door!  Can't beat that.

If you haven't done so already, go and check them out:
http://www.peterboroughfarmersmarket.com/

For now, feel free to drool over these delicious items:

The whole "haul":  potatoes, onions, GIANT golden zucchini,
mushrooms, tomatoes, honey, coffee beans, peaches, pears,
and fresh samosas (... in my belly!) all for under 60$

Mushrooms, Peaches, Pears, and Tomatoes!
The colour of that zucchini is stunning!








Besides having wicked-cool bags, Chocosol is an amazing company!
They also make chocolate (in T.O.) and bicycle ground corn meal
for their freshly-made corn tortillas!  A nice bunch of people you will never meet
fo go say "Hi!" next week and have a cup of cold-chocolate!

Basil!  A fresh plant for 2$-- can't beat that!




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment