Thursday 9 August 2012

Buttons and Thank Yous

I would like to start this blog post by saying a quick, but BIG, "Thank You" to everyone who has been following this blog and/or following us on facebook.  Your support, comments, "likes" and everything else bring a smile to our faces!  We cannot wait to see you all at the upcoming Open-Air Market and say "Hello!"



Some new projects/products that will be featured at the market are close to my heart:  BUTTONS!  When I was a little girl, I used to go through my mother's sewing kit and run my fingers through her button-tin!  Ever since, I have had a real fascination with them and put them to use at any given opportunity!  Since I was looking for something creative to do one afternoon, I decided to make some earrings with them.  Inspired by our emerging theme (nautical and nature) I chose wood, brass, and other "earthy" colours for this set.  I am feeling the urge to get WILD with some colour for the next round.  Check them out, tell us what you think, and don't forget to mark down the 18th of August on your calendars!  See you soon xx

Nautical:  I took it very litterally and used some shells I had from past crafting projects to create these

Nature:  Summer = Flowers and these little hand-made (crochetted) blossoms should brighten up any outfit!



Nature:  Wooden beads, brass acorns, and moss green accents!  Woodsy, or what?


 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment